Presenting Swipy Swipe Stinger Transition, a Free After Effects Template. Customize every part of the transitions with ease. Perfectly named and organized .aep After effects template file.
You can use this stinger transition with any software or any streaming service/platform.
NOTE: When you render this free transition for Live Streaming, make sure you converted this to .webm file format or directly export it as .webm from Media Encoder. Otherwise, the final file will be huge in size, and it will be laggy in your live streaming.
Our new website is launching soon!
What’s the big deal?
No display ads, entirely funded by awesome visitors like you.
All resources remain free.
Thanks for your patience.
Want to be notified when we’re live?
Leave your email in the form for the good news.
Stay creative! – Mubin 🙂
How to edit: Swipy Swipe Stinger Transition After Effects Template
First of all, Unzip the downloaded file. You can use Winrar, to unzip.
Or, You can right-click the file and select “Extract Here/Extract All”
Once done, choose the template file according to you you After Effects version. Got Stuck? No problem, you will see a note in the folder regarding choosing the version.
Editing the Colors
To edit the colors, once you opened the template file:
- Click Main Comp composition
- Then Choose Color Control Layer
- Open Effects Controls (If you can’t find it, Go to Windows > Effects Control)
- Then click the colored boxes and select your colors.
Add your own logo to the transition
- Navigate to the Projects panel and double click the Place your logo composition.
- Drop your logo into the “Place your logo” compositions
- Make sure you delete or hide the previous logo
- Also, you can resize your new logo, by pressing ‘S’ and adjusting the sizing. Try not to cross the composition area.
Alternatively, you can expand the Placeholder folder, and replace the current logo with yours
Exportin the transition
- Once you have edited the stinger transitions, go to “RENDER THIS” timeline/composition
- IMPORTANT: Click this Checkerboard icon if it’s not in Blue color.
- Then go to File > Export > Add to Render queue.
- If you have Adobe Media encoder then you can export as .webm directly.
That’s it. You are good to go. Now make your streaming more epic with Swipy Swipe!
- After Effects Source File
- For Adobe After Effects
- License: Free for personal use. Learn more
It’s time to Download your Freebie
Loved this Freebie! You can “Buy me a coffee” ($5).
Thank you so much, for contributing to the project.